Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday

My poor little brain was on overdrive today...still is!! I talked to my first love today, the one I really thought that someday I would marry. But he married almost 2 years ago, and it wasn't me!! But he wanted me at his wedding AND had a fit when I wanted to bring a date.....so I obviously did not go....he said his future wife really wanted to meet me after all that he and I had been through. Yeah, I would not want my soon to be husband's ex-anything at MY wedding?!
Anyway, thought about how he and I would just lie in his bed and talk about everything and anything.....I miss that.
And still surprised that I have not heard from F%$#er lately. Who knew all it took was a few vicious threats from an OK girl?? :-)
Trying to finagle another Eli Young Band concert. Don't know if it will happen, or have to wait? I don't want to wait of course!! That's not me! Only time will tell.....Fingers and Toes crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment